Welcome to Widener University’s Net Price Calculator. This online tool will help you estimate your eligibility for financial aid and your costs for the year. The Net Price Calculator is intended for undergraduate, first time, full time students. You will need to answer some basic questions about your family’s financial situation. That will help determine your net price figure (estimated costs less any financial aid). As you use the Net Price Calculator please keep in mind:
- The Net Price Calculator is not an application for financial aid.
- Your net price is based on the accuracy and completeness of the information that you provide and is intended to serve as a general guide for financial aid.
- The amounts reflected during your use of the calculator are only estimates and are based on 2011-12 cost of attendance and financial aid information. You may qualify for other University scholarships which are not included in the calculator.
- Widener University’s Student Financial Services has the final authority of determining any financial aid awarded to you.
- Widener University will not store the information provided or the estimated results.